IMPORTANT UPDATED NOTICE TO CLIENTS
March 16th 2020
It is with profound regret that we inform you that due to the ever-escalating issues with the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we have, after considerable consideration, made the decision to close the studio for a minimum period of 14 days following the last class this evening.
We feel that this is the most responsible action to take at this time in line with HSE/Government guidelines, feedback from clients and staff and indeed from our peer group within the industry.
- It is our intention that this shutdown will last for 14 days, however, these are unprecedented times and we will be guided by HSE/Government advises in the days and weeks ahead with regards to reopening.
- We will of course address all issues of client pack expiry dates on an individual basis once we reopen the studio.
- All students enrolled in Education courses over the next couple of weeks have been emailed on an individual basis to advise that the courses have now been postponed until a later date (yet to be finalised)
- We would request that, given the potential administration challenges that this involves, clients refrain from emailing or calling the studio as we cannot guarantee at this time that we will be in a position to provide and adequate or timely response.
- We thank you for your continued custom and support in these very difficult and extremely uncertain times for all of us. The priority now is to ensure that we all get through this pandemic in as safe a manner as possible
Sarah and the Pilates Performance Team