We are delighted to welcome you back to the Studio, which will reopen on Monday 29th June at 9.30am!!
We shall have over 50 classes to choose from both in-Studio and Livestream online.
Downloadable class schedule (pdf)
Pilates Performance Covid-19 procedure for Customers
Dear Pilates Performance customers and friends,
I am delighted to advise that we are opening the Studio on Monday June 29th.
My number one goal is first to keep us all safe and well so we can enjoy Pilates again. Therefore, most, but not all Mat classes will stay virtual for now, we have built in 10/15 min gaps between classes, most classes we were able to keep at 1 hour, but some will be 45/50 min. Please see our new procedures below. Thank you, stay safe and we are really looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Please book your classes online in the normal manner-we are not in a position to take phone bookings at this time.
- Customers please enter through front door as normal.
- Please wash your hands before you leave your house.
- Please use the temperature check at front door for morning classes
- Teachers will use a temperature gun on EVERY customer and on themselves .
- If anyone has a temperature you MUST leave your name and phone number for tracing purposes and then leave the Studio.
- We have an air cleaning system, for a hygienic environment, destroying viruses and 99.9% of bacteria etc from the air and surfaces (Please note we shall have this from July 18th)
- Upon entering studio please use hand sanitizer provided
- Please take shoes off in the studio, no waiting or sitting out by sofa, this area is no longer permitted
- Your teacher will now check you into the class, we are not using the app
- Please go straight to your chosen reformer, No congregating
- The wearing of masks is currently optional for customers and teachers, if HSE guidelines change, we shall apply them
- Teachers will not be touching any customers during the classes
- After class, each reformer has an individual cleaning basket, please wipe down fully, including boxes and anywhere you have touched the reformer, including props.
- Please leave the studio out the back studio door and then the building back door
- As you leave the studio by the back door, there will be a bin for the wipes you have used, please place them in that bin only
- We have spaced the classes, and will now have only one class on at a time to enable social distancing (We have removed the wall to create one large studio instead of two)
- Please arrive to the class on time, but not early to avoid any congregating and please leave promptly.
- If you have questions for your teacher, account or anything else please fill in the “Customer Call Back Document” and the person you wish to talk to will call you back on the same day.
- Teachers will be washing their hands between each class
- Teachers will wipe the studio door handles etc between each class
- All reformers will be steam cleaned twice a day
- If you have any account queries, please contact us by e-mail on: email@example.com or by using the document referred to above-not by phone message